Monday, March 13, 2006

Another Men’s group started that The Men’s Inquiry was honored to participate in helping!


Another Men’s group started that The Men’s Inquiry was honored to participate in helping!
Many men’s groups have started with help from The Men’s Inquiry, but we did not ‘track’ their progress. The help was given freely. In the future we will share the good news of anyone who has used The Men’s Inquiry as a resource to start a group of men, and would like to start today with a wonderful man who found us on the Internet and is building his team of men in Laurinburg NC . This is the comment he wrote, and check out his web site. Even though the Men’s Inquiry is NOT faith-based ( and we support men of all faiths ) we are open to helping men reach men in any way they are called to do so. I am proud to post Leroy’s note and website..

“Martin, I would like to share, how the Raleigh Men's Inquiry Meeting Helped Me. Shortly after I moved to Laurinburg and became reasonably settled, I was ready to interact with other positive men who were interested in getting together to discuss issues of substance, such as ways to enjoy better relationships across the board issues that dealt with refining our emotional qualities. I was seeking a group that was interested in discussing topics that dealt with acquiring more balance in our lives.

I searched the Internet and found The Triangle Men’s Inquiry Meeting. Since I could not find a group such as this in Laurinburg, I decided to attend the meetings in Raleigh. This would give me an opportunity to achieve personal growth and to get some pointers for starting a group such as this in Scotland County. As a result of participating in the meetings in Raleigh, I received growth, support and encouragement from all the men. Martin provided information and other resources to help us get our program off the ground in Scotland County. He also committed to providing support that would help sustain our program. He has and continues to be a friend and supporter every step of the way.

I feel the most significant thing that I received from being involved with The Triangle Men’s Inquiry Meeting is that it made me feel that I wasn’t alone in my pursuit to move to the next level of awareness about healthy wholesome relationships.”

Please check out their website at:
http://www.lmcidomain.com/ and it’s current working title is: AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MENS GROUP

I want to acknowledge that what I love about Leroy is his clear courage to make a difference in his own town, to start something new, and to do his best to listen to the needs of the men in that area in building the group! He drive 100 miles each way to come to the meetings!

GREAT JOB Leroy, you inspire me!

Be well,
Martin Brossman
http://www.toinquire.com/
men@toinquire.com

The home page of this (Men's & Women's Inquiry) blog is: http://toinquire.blogspot.com/

No comments: