Saturday, July 15, 2006

New reviews and responces to the live Men's Inquiry Recording!

Raw communication and Honesty 11 Jul 2006
by (name withheld )

This CD is well introduced and outlined, covering many topics. What strikes me most about is the honesty, and how men are speaking from their own experience, knowing that it has value. It talks about how we, as men, validate ourselves how we handle responsibility, how becoming a man can mean being responsible, and how that can level the playing field for all men. It talks about giving credit where credit due, about marriage, knowing what it is, being the person you want to be without having to jump trough hoops, traits of good people, how men contribute to each others lives. Excellent, raw communication on the important things in men’s lives.
9 Jul 2006 (updated 9 Jul 2006)

'My communication with men has improved. '
by Catherine Franz
Martin Brossman, the creator of this CD was on my radio show on July 4 (www.letstalkmarketingshow.com). My first thoughts were about listening to this CD, "Why would I want to listen to a men's group? I am a woman, this is men's stuff." My curiousity got me to listen. I listened to men's perspective about their life and how they manage their communications. I was able to put myself in their shoes during the process and was able to take away many tips on how I can improve my communication to men in the future. Since then I have tried a few things out. And they worked. My communication with men has improved. Making a mind shift in order to improve communication skills can come from many sources. This one took me completely by surprise. Thus, if you are a women and only think this is for men, open your mind just enough to think of this from a different angle because there is one. I recommend this CD whether you are a women but especially if you are a man. Catherine Franz, MCC Producer & Host Let's Talk Marketing Radio Show Every Tuesday 10 am www.fcac.org/webr


Unique viewpoints! 9 Jul 2006
by Amy Benevento
Listening to snippets of Martin's tape has brought me new insights into the way men think and view their world. In this society today you find many women opening their heart to ideas on marriage, insecurity, their role in society, etc. To now hear men giving their viewpoints is definitely an eye opener. ~Amy Benevento


The back cover of the CD:

To learn more about the CD go to:


http://www.toinquire.com/liveinquiry.htm

No comments: